Aval unda is a tasty evening snack. It is very simple and easy to prepare.
- aval / rice flakes / poha : 3 cups
- Grated coconut : 2 cups
- Grated jaggery / sharkkara : 1 1/2 to 2 cups (according to your taste)
- Roast the aval till it become crispy.
- Let it cool.
- Grind the roasted aval to fine powder and keep it aside.
- In a bowl mix grated coconut and grated jaggery.
- Grind this coconut jaggery mixture well in a mixer.
- To this mixer, add the powdered aval and grind for few secs.
- Transfer this to a bowl and make balls with your hands.
- Tasty aval unda is ready. Try this recipe.