You will love this roast.This is such a finger licking dish. It is really yummy and easy to prepare. I always keep this dish in my menu when guest are arriving home.
- Cleaned Prawns : 1/2 Kg
- Shallots : 30 nos, chopped
- Ginger & Garlic Paste : 1 1/2 Tbsp
- Tomato : 1 , small, chopped
- Coriander powder : 2 tbsp
- Chilly Powder : 2 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder : 1 tsp
- Pepper Powder : according to your taste
- Lemon Juice
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Marinate the prawns with 1/2 tsp turmeric powder , 1 tbsp chilly powder and salt. Keep it for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and slightly fry the prawns.No need to change its color dark brown.
- Keep the prawns aside.
- In the same oil add the shallots and saute well.
- When the shallots become transparent add ginger garlic paste and saute.
- Add the remaining masalas and saute well.
- Add the slightly fried prawns to this and mix well.
- Add water and salt and cover cook.
- After 5 mins add the Tomato and curry leaves and resume the cooking.
- When the prawns fully cooked and the gravy thickened add the lemon juice.
- Switch off the stove and just saute to mix the lemon juice.
- Garnish with corriander leaves.