When it comes to seafood i prefer nadan dishes. Chemmeen Muringakka curry is a nadan dish.
- prawns : 1 cup
- drumstick : 2 nos (cut to 2 inch pieces)
- Raw mango : 1 no(cut to small pieces)
- Tomato : 1 big(chopped)
- Ginger : 1 small piece(crushed)
- green chilly : 3 nos
- turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
- chilly powder : 1 tbsp
- curry leaves
- coconut grated : 1/2 coconut
- Wash and clean the prawns.
- Take a mud pot(man chutty) and add ingredients 1 to 10 and enough water and mix well with your hands.
- Cover and cook well until the prawns are well cooked.
- Grind the grated coconut with 1/4 tsp turmeric powder to a very fine paste.
- Add the coconut paste to cooked prawns and drumstick and mix well.
- Cook well for 5 minutes and adjust the salt if required.
- Switch off the stove. Curry is ready.
- You can prepare the curry in kadai but mud pot will add more taste to this curry.
- This curry taste even better after 1 or 2 hours as it develop more flavor.