Love letter, that’s what we call it. I don’t know if there is another name.
- all purpose flour(maida) : 2 cups
- Grated coconut : 2 cups
- cardamom powder : 1/2 tsp
- sugar : 4 tbsp (according to your taste)
- Mix the grated coconut, cardamom powder and sugar in a bowl.
- Take maida in a bowl and add a pinch salt and make a batter by adding enough water. Batter should be of dosa’s consistency.
- Make very thin dosas with this batter.
- Place some coconut mixture inside the pancake and roll them.
- Your love letter is ready.