- Milk : 2 cups
- Sugar : 1/2 cup
- Milk powder : cup
- Whipping cream : 1 cup
- Apples( peeled and chopped) : 2 cups
- Sugar : 4 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder : 1tsp
- water : 1/4 cup
Boil milk and sugar in a non-stick pan by frequently stirring, till the sugar gets dissolved.
Switch off the heat and add milk powder and whisk well. Allow it to cool.
Add cream and mix well.
Pour into a shallow container, cover and freeze till firm.
- Cook the apples with sugar and cinnamon powder and a 1/4 cup of water on medium heat till the apples are soft.
- Cool the mixture.
- Remove the ice cream from the container and blend it in a blender till smooth and creamy.
- Add the apple-cinnamon flavoring and mix well.
- Freeze until firm. Scoop and serve.