I tried an egg club sandwich with egg omelet which was delicious. It is an easy breakfast dish.
- Eggs : 3 nos
- bread slices : 8 nos
- Onion : 1 no, small, finely chopped
- Tomato : 1 no, small, finely chopped
- coriander leaves : finely chopped
- sandwich cheese slices : 4 nos (i used almarai sandwich cheese slices)
- sandwich leaves chopped
- Remove the bread crust and slightly toast the bread.
- Beat eggs with onion, tomato, coriander leaves and salt.
- Make omelet using this mixture.
- Cut the omelet into four equal pieces.
- Take to bread slices and apply mayonnaise on one side.
- On one bread slide place chopped salad leaves on the mayonnaise appied side.
- Place one cheese slice on the top of it.
- Place one piece of Omelet on the top of cheese.
- Place chopped salad leaves on the top of omelet.
- Place the other bread slice on the top of salad leaves with mayonnaise applied side down.
- Make other 3 sandwiches by the same procedure.
- Your yummy egg club sandwich is ready to serve. Have it with your favorite sauce.
- Make the sandwich when the omelet is hot. Hot omelet will melt the cheese and it will mix well with salad leaves and omelet.
- You can make this sandwich in two layers.