Sharkkara choru is a traditional kerala dessert prepared with rice and sharkkara. Here my sharkkara choru is not the same. It is an easy recipe by using left over cooked rice. If you have left over rice and sharkkara , you can make this dish. So don’t throw away the left over rice. You can make a delicious dessert from it.
- Left over cooked rice
- Coconut grated
- roasted cashews and raisins
- Add left over rice with enough water(just to cover the rice) in a pan and boil it.
- Add sharkkara(according to your taste) to it and let it melt. Press the sharkkara with a spatula to melt it soon.
- When all the water is absorbed and the rice starts to leave the sides of the pan, add grated coconut and mix well.
- Switch off the stove.
- Add 1 tbsp ghee.
- Garnish With roasted cashews and raisins.
- Delicious sharkkara choru is ready to serve.