Kaipola is a famous malabar dish made with ripe bananas and eggs. It is a traditional ramdan dish among muslims during iftar parties.
- Ripe bananas : 3 nos (cut to small cubes)
- Eggs : 4 nos
- Sugar : 4-6 tbsp
- Heat ghee in a nonstick pan and fry the banana pieces. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl beat eggs and sugar well.
- Add the fried banana pieces to this bowl and mix well.
- Heat ghee in a pan fry the cashews and raisins.
- Greece a thick bottomed nonstick pan with ghee and pour this egg banana mix.
- On the top of this mix add the fried cashews and raisins.
- Close the pan with a lid and cook in very low flame for about 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy with your tea.