- Lady’s finger : 500 gms; (cut into 1″ pieces)
- Onion : 1, medium, chopped
- Tomato : 2, medium, chopped
- Ginger paste : 1 tbsp
- Green chilly : 2 nos, chopped
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder : 2 tsp
- Red chilly powder : 1 tsp
- Garam masala : 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan and add lady’s finger pieces and saute it well. Cook it till it is done by sauteing in between.
- Add salt to this and cook for 1-2 minutes. keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion to it. Saute the onion till it is soft.
- Add ginger paste to it and saute.
- Add chopped green chilly and chopped tomato pieces to it and saute. Cook it till it becomes soft.
- Add all the masala powder except garam masala and saute for a minute.
- Add the cooked lady’s finger and mix it well.
- Now add the garam masala to it and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Switch off the stove and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve it with chapatis.